Join us at an upcoming regional meeting!
We invite ALL HawkSoft users/HUG members to attend a 1-day regional meeting this Fall that has the content you’re looking for, and/or is nearby geographically to you. Check out the agenda in each city, as each city has been customized, and built by agents in those regions. We encourage you to register for one (or more) and benefit from:
- Learning from experts during several sessions throughout the day (classes taught by both HawkSoft employees and HawkSoft users/agents)
- Getting inspired to improve processes, clean data, run reports, utilize more within HawkSoft, develop workflows, and more
- Taking part in hands-on workshops, solution circles, and panel discussions
- Asking all your burning HawkSoft questions (some cities will have “lab” time)
- Connecting with fellow HawkSoft users (share your knowledge, network, etc.)
- Meeting vendors/partners/exhibitors/carriers who serve agencies like yours
- 8-9am – Coffee & Bagels with Exhibitors & HUG LAB time (get 1:1 help)
- 9am – Welcome/Kick-off
- 9:10am-12pm – All Things HawkSoft 6
- Cloud Infrastructure
- New UIs (Home Screens with Scheduled Items then Commercial Screens)
- Activity Tags / Activity Report
- Tasks / Tasks Center
- Accounting (Void Process only)
- Carrier Setup
- 12-12:15pm – Exhibitor introductions
- 12:15-1:30pm – Lunch with Exhibitors
- 1:30-2:15pm – Improving Retention using your HawkSoft system. Let us show you how to use the capabilities within HawkSoft to achieve your retention goals (reports, download setup, remarketing, etc.)
- 2:15-2:45pm – HawkLink – a Powerful Exporting Tool – reclaim your time!
- 2:45-3pm – Break
- 3-3:30pm – Reporting (monthly and year-end preparation)
- 3:30-4pm – Commissions in HawkSoft; and Learn about additional Accounting Services offered at HawkSoft
- 4-5pm – Solution Circles (multiple topics/choices – coming soon – you will vote!)
- 5-6pm – Happy Hour / Farewells
Mark Your Calendars
Join us at the 2024 HUG National Conference in Carlsbad, California.
“Whether you’re the owner of the agency or in the back office, you’re going to learn something when you show up to a HUG meeting. You’re leaving money on the table if you don’t come!”
– Bill Quickel, Insurance Plus Agencies, Inc.